UAV Survey and Photogrammetric Processing in Norman Wells, NWT.
I was responsible for UAV operations for a University of Calgary research project (Sarah Cole, MSc). The project was focused on developing new solutions for mapping linear disturbances in the Sahtu region of NWT. High resolution orthophotos can be produced following photogrammetric processing. In the orthophoto below, you can identify individual plant species, animal tracks etc. Explore the image to the right by dragging and zooming.
- Proficient use of ArcGIS Desktop (including automation with python and model builder
- Multispectral UAV and satellite imagery
- LIDAR and photogrammetric data
- eCognition for object oriented classification
- Geostatistics, accuracy assessments, and spatial analysis
- Pointcloud and 3D model editing and metric extraction
- 3D printing and editing
- UAV customization, sensor integration, programming and repair